Senior Civil Revit Technician
£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
Full time. Mon – Fri 08:30-17:00 hrs
To meet an increasing workload and support the development and growth of our company, Kelvin Power, have a permanent position for an experienced Revit Technician within the Civil and Structural Engineering Department.
Kelvin Power provides a wide range of engineering consultancy services on major infrastructure projects in the Energy Sector and have a 40 strong team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers and technicians delivering solutions to projects across the UK and ROI.
- Create civil and structural models and drawings for teams to work on
- Meet project requirements in collaboration with other disciplines
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols Implement best practice procedure
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of ten years AutoCAD and Revit experience.
- Experience of delivering infrastructure projects to challenging deadlines
- Excellent detailing skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- HND/degree (or equivalent experience) in civil engineering studies
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Training and development
The company offers excellent rates of pay that are negotiable dependent upon experience and a very pleasant and friendly working environment.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
All candidates should apply with a full CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
If you think you could become a valuable member of our team, we would welcome hearing from you. You can apply by emailing us your CV and a covering letter.